Fall 2017 Student Computer Requirements
Starting in Fall 2017 all students in Lyman Briggs College are expected to have a notebook/laptop computer for use at MSU. Check out the
requirements for Lyman Briggs College.
Hardware /Software Support
Having problems with your computer? Need to borrow a device or purchase a computer? Check out our hardware and software section.
You have news to share? Got a story that would be great for our website? Check out all the ways we can assist you.
MSU IT Services Support: MSU IT Service Desk
Call: (517) 432-6200 or toll free (844) 678-6200
Use the main IT Service Desk contact information above to get help with:
- Classroom technology (e.g., technology in rooms, computer labs, satellite offices)
- Online learning tools (e.g., D2L, MediaSpace, Zoom)
- Internet/Wi-Fi connectivity
- Student systems (e.g., online enrollment, StuInfo, Degree Navigator)
- Business applications (e.g., EBS, Sentinel, CASHNet, Application Services Systems)
- Computer help (e.g., setup for email, firewalls)
- Password resets