Skip to main content
molecules images

RESOURCES > Personal Support

Personal Support for Briggs Students
Whether you are feeling ill or overwhelmed, MSU offers students a variety of resources for personal support. The Olin Health Center, which has a satellite office located at the East Neighborhood Engagement Center, can assist you with physical health concerns. Mental and emotional health services are available at the Counseling Center, located at the Student Services building. Students in need of support and accommodation for a disability should contact the Resources Center for Persons with Disabilities (RCPD).

Michigan State University offers several options for students looking to get from one place to another safely. Find resources dedicated to safe-transportation systems available as of January 2017 at

In the sidebar to the right, you will find links to resource pages for personal support. If you have any questions, or need help finding the proper place to seek personal support, please contact our office by calling (517)353-6480 or emailing


To return to the main current students page, please click here.